Personalized, professional treatments are a great way to ensure building moisture in the hair and scalp, and relying on an expert is really the best way to keep your hair in proper condition with moisture and balance.
Each woman’s needs are different. Professional treatments, provided on a weekly and bi -weekly basis, can make a positive difference in your moisture balance, thus preventing Winter itch.
During our consultation session, we can discuss the benefits and frequency of treatments for your hair and scalp. I’ll share with you information on great products for moisturizing the scalp such as:
- Stimulating Scalp Oil (contains tea tree oil, menthol, and is great for itchiness).
- Organic Complex, (enriched with olive oil, vitamin E, jojoba oil to increase circulation and promote hair growth).
- Natural Growth Crème ( contains tea tree oil and avocado vitamins that are natural aids in helping to seal and smooth the hair cuticle and prolong your hair style).
- Moisture Lock (enriched with cocoa butter, Shea butter, and olive oil that's great for reducing breakage and for circulation to the scalp).
You can find these quality products on my Website and you can get them when you visit me at the salon.
- At night, after you have completed your hair care regimen, tie your hair up in a silk or satin scarf, or use a satin pillow case. Cotton wraps and pillow cases can absorb precious moisture and oils, and that can lead to dryness.
- When you are using a Winter scarf for warmth, that is not silk or satin, remember to first drape a silk or satin scarf over your hair (before putting on a cotton or wool hat) to avoid the friction that can cause the breakage of your hair especially at the nape.(The nape is the back of the neck). Also, applying a silk “skully” or a silk scarf first, will help to avoid friction from you hair and this will help protect your edges!!
Don’t suffer from winter itch a day longer! Schedule a consultation with me today …use the form at the bottom of this page and I’ll be back in touch with you right away!