My model is glowing with her very natural cut showcasing top quality hair!
Making this decision is one of the most frequently asked questions I get from new clients or those who are ready to make a choice.
It’s okay to invest time and effort into finding the right Sew-in, but before you invest time and money, I recommend that you contact me for a consultation, so that we can discuss some of the many variables involved with purchasing your Sew-in.
I advise my clients on how to enjoy their hair for up to 8 weeks and to keep it looking gorgeous from the first day until it requires attention again.
- The best beauty supply stores in your area - how to spot the best deals
- The various lengths, textures and styles of hair that’s available - what works for you!
- The quality of the hair and what to look for before you buy - spending wisely
- The amount of hair you’ll need (the quantity) - For a short, medium or long styles
- The elaborate shades and colors of hair that can enhance your natural beauty or just for be worn for fun
I’ll show you how to avoid products that shed excessively and how to recognize quality construction, worth every penny of your investment!
Here's a link to start our conversation just click it or you scan the QR code below ....and let’s talk about getting you hooked-up with hair that looks natural, looks real, feels real and moves like it’s real!
Stay tuned…. next week I’ll share information with you on virgin hair or bundle hair !!!